The Test Companies And Your Upline DO NOT Want You To Know About
People in the direct sales industry like to say, “Network marketing is for everyone”. Your upline will tell you this so you recruit everyone who is 3 feet in front of you. If I am being honest, that statement might not be true. There is a well hidden test which company owners, your sponsor and almost everyone in your upline is terrified for you to discover.
I feel obligated to release this hidden test to the public, to clear my conscious and allow me to sleep at night. Please share this test with everyone, especially those who are already participating in or considering network marking. My goal is to prevent them from getting scammed. Yours in success, Dr. Jonathan James Levine.
The Test To Determine If One Should Avoid Network Marketing:
Take this quick test. If you agree with all of the following statements you should NOT participate in the network marketing industry.
1. My 9-5 J.O.B. is offering more income than I know what do with. I can’t spend all of my 9-5 J.O.B. money quickly enough.
2. I love getting paid for only the work I do. I don’t feel it’s right for me to earn money from other people’s efforts. I know the management team earns money from my efforts at my J.O.B. but I never attended to managerial school and I don’t own a company so therefore it’s not right for me to earn income from other’s efforts. I don’t believe in the quote by J. Paul Getty, one of the richest American’s in the world, who said, “I’d rather have 1% of the effort of 100 men than 100% of my own effort.”
3. I love driving in traffic to the same building everyday.
4. I love waking up by an alarm clock 5-6 days/week, especially if it’s still dark outside.
5. I love being away from my family, missing out on school plays and other family events.
6. I enjoy sitting in the same cubicle every day from 9-5.
7. I love hanging out with the same negative people at my J.O.B. everyday.
8. I don’t feel it’s right for me to get paid when I don’t feel like working, when I am sick, or when I am on vacation.
9. I have faith my J.O.B. will keep paying me until I’m ready to retire and I have additional faith they will provide me with an enormous pension.
10. I believe residual income is for famous musicians, successful authors, etc. I don’t believe I deserve it. I don’t have the talent or desire to learn to do an activity 1 time and get paid for it over and over again.
11. I don’t want extra personal tax write offs.
12. I don’t feel it’s right for my company to pay my heirs for the work I’m doing now after I pass away. I feel my family will do fine just fine fending for themselves.
13. I just want to be told what to do even if I don’t want to do it and I don’t want to have control over my own destiny.
14. I don’t like meeting new people who want to improve their lives.
15. I don’t desire a global business that pays me even when I’m sleeping and all I need to operate the business is a desire to learn and a smartphone.
If you disagree with any of these 15 statements the right network marketing company can be your solution. Consider Business For Home’s TOP CHOICE: Essanté Organics. They have achieved the awards for: Best Company, Best Compensation, Best Products, Best Training, Top Solid Company, and more. Discover why they are home to thousands of the happiest, greenest people on earth. Visit their Company – Careers page or take their quick company tour video. Then get back with the person who shared this article with you and let them know your favorite part of Essanté Organics.